Okay, so I have really been neglecting our blog! We have been going through some pretty crazy stuff recently!
On April 29th I was at work and got a call from the Rowlett Fire Department telling me that our house had been in a FIRE and I needed to get there immediately! My heart sank to my stomach... please tell me this isn't happening!!!! So I got home and saw the damage. The girls' rooms (that I put mnay hours, love and work into) were completely destroyed. I was heartbroken!! :( The fire started in our neighbor's attic and spread to our attic from there. We always leave Boston inside in his crate while we are at work and for some reason (thank you, God) that morning I told Heath that we should leave him outside... it was a nice, breezy day and he agreed. He was about 5 seconds away from being in his crate. If he had been inside during the fire, he probably wouldn't have made it! Thank you Lord for telling me differently that morning!!! So... we spent the next 3 weeks in a hotel and then moved into a rental house.This is where we are still at. It has been almost 3 months since the fire and the shock has worn off and now we are just trying to get a contract we're happy with and get it signed to get the ball rolling!!!
I must tell you how overwhelmed Heath and I were by the amount of people that offered any and everything they had to help us out through such a difficult time. Money, clothes, food & PRAYERS!! We truley have the very best family and friends ever! Words can not describe how everyone reaching out to us made us feel.:)
So, since then Camryn has started walking!! Little stinker!! She is walky walkerton these days! She turned the big 1 on July 8th. We had her birthday party the following Saturday and it was a wonderful day!!