Monday, January 16, 2012

He or She? Open to see!

Saturday night Heath, Heather, Justin and I went to Marissa & Garrett's baby gender reveal party. I love this idea (wish I had heard about it when I was still having babies) but I think it is so cool and think everyone should do this! No one knew the sex of their baby, not even the parents!! The doctor called the bakery after the sonogram and told them so they would make the cake either blue or pink. So Marissa & Garrett were really excited and anxious to find out too! When the cake was cut, it was BLUE! Congrats to them on their bouncing baby boy, Graham Randall Bothun, due in June! :)




1 comment:

  1. I have seen that before, that is a really neat idea! I would be SO anxious if I was the one who was pregnant, knowing I could find out while at the doctor but still having to wait. Ahh, the suspense!

    ReplyDelete