Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Don't wanna go nite nite!

Let me start off by saying that Camryn is the BEST baby in the whole wide world!! Okay, okay, I know others think their babies are the best so let me just say she's a better baby than Reagin was. (and I don't say that to be ugly, it's just the truth!) Reagin was, and still is, so dramatic!!! Reagin would cry just to be heard, even if she didn't need anything. Trust me when I say the people across the street could hear her! Camryn, on the other hand, is so laid back and chill. If she cries or whines, she NEEDS something! She doesn't cry just to be heard. Okay, so part of this BEST baby stuff is the fact that we have always been able to put her in her bed when it's time to go nite nite and she just goes to sleep. No fuss, nothing. She's been doing this ever since she was born, for the last 9 1/2 months. She sleeps all night and is really an amazing little one. She has figured out how to pop her head up and see out of her crib. She's been doing that for about a month now. Well, last night I put her in her bed, turned on her night light and her lullaby music and headed out of her room after kissing her goodnight. As soon as I started closing her door she started crying. Very unusual. So I went back in and checked on her & put her back on her back. (she had flipped over to her tummy & was looking out of her crib at me) So then I made sure she was coverd up, had her paci and headed out again. As soon as I got to her door she popped back up and started crying again. I'm thinking "Oh Camryn, you don't do this!!!" lol So after a few times of back and forth I decided I was not going to start this with her every night. All it takes it one or two nights of doing that for her to KEEP doing it. That is how Reagin was. So the last time I went over to calm her down she looked up at me and started smiling... and then giggling... which of course I thought was so precious but at the same time, I guess because she's the 2nd baby, I knew what she was doing. So I had to resist going over to check on her and just walk away. She cried for a little bit, maybe 5 minutes, and then she fell asleep. She slept all night like she usually does. So I am praying that was just a one time thing, and if it isn't, I'm praying that she grows out of this stage ASAP! It's been a long time since we had a little one fight going to sleep!

Happy Wednesday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment