Wednesday, April 14, 2010

She wants FOOD!

Last night I fed Camryn a jar of baby food and then tried to get her to drink her 4 oz of formula. She drank about 1 oz and then started pushing it away. I tried several times to get her to drink it and she just didn't want it. So I got her out of her highchair and we went and sat at Reagin's table with her while she finished up eating her dinner, spaghettios. Camryn kept looking at Reagin's bowl of food and trying to grab it. It was obvious she wanted some. So I figured, what the heck, why not? So I got one single spaghettio ring on the spoon and as soon as I got about half way to her mouth with it she was ready for it, mouth wide open. So she took the bite... and... LOVED IT! She wanted more... and more... and more... She is so over the formula... she wants FOOD!!!



She has tried and likes several foods so far. Of course all the baby foods like peaches, bananas, apple sauce, pears, blueberry, green beans, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, mac n cheese, turkey & rice, country veggies, etc. She also loves banana oatmeal, rice cereal, yogurt, cheerios & ICE CREAM! :) Can't wait til she has at least 1 tooth so we can start trying more foods. I think I'm going to scramble her an egg this weekend and see how she likes that. I think, just maybe, she won't be a picky eater like her sister. Fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment