Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just stuff...

So... 3 days later we have pretty much decided someone stole Heath's car. He has called all over the place & still nothing. We really NEED 2 cars in our family so now we have a new worry, like we needed an extra one! lol So, we're just gonna have to take this one day at a time and see what happens. We're afraid one of the pounds either have his car & didn't look when he inquired about it, or they don't have it in their system yet & just told him, 2 days in a row now, that is wasn't there. If that's the case, we'll probably get something in the mail 2 weeks from now stating they have the car and since it has been on their lot for 2 weeks, they will need our first born to get it back. If that's the case, I'm sure they would return Reagin shortly after obtaining her! She's too bossy for most people. HA! What can I say, she IS her mother's daughter! So, we're still hoping it turns up somehwere, hopefully not in a pound, just found. Wishful thinking, I know.

In other news, I'm super duper excited about Camryn's pictures Allison is taking of her this Sunday! I really wanted them to be her "6 month" pics but life has been busy, and this is the best we could do. So, 8 months it is! Hey, I'm only 2 months behind, not too bad! :) It will be WELL worth the wait though, Allison is FABULOUS!!!!

Hoping this weekend is relaxing, I need it in the WORST way! Stress has taken over my body... my back, neck, shoulders & head hurt so bad. I need a massage!

I have managed to not gain any weight in the past few weeks! In fact, I think I may have lost a little more. My new pants that I got about 3 weeks ago are starting to get a little loose. Believe it or not, because even I have a hard time believing this, I think I am about the size I was when Heath and I got married about 5 1/2 years ago. So 5 1/2 years and 2 babies later I'm finally back to where I was. That, my friends, is AMAZING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment